10 Amazing Web Promotion Ways To Jump Start Your Sales
Hello, do you have a website and sell something on the internet?
If yes, may I offer you 10 amazing ways to jump start your sales at your website!
1. Find a strategic business partner. Look for ones that have the same objective. You can trade leads, share marketing info, sell package deals, etc.
2. Brand your name and business. You can easily do this by just writing articles and submitting them to e-zines or websites for republishing.
3. Start an auction on your website. The type of auction could be related to the theme of your site. You’ll draw traffic from auctioneers and bidders.
4. Remember to take a little time out of your day or week to brainstorm. New ideas are usually the difference between success and failure.
5. Model other successful business or people. I’m not saying out right copy them, but practice some of the same habits that have made them succeed.
6. Take risks to improve your business. Sometimes businesses don’t want to advertise unless it’s free, sometimes you have to spend money to get results.
7. Include emotional words in your advertisements. Use ones like love, security, relief, freedom, happy, satisfaction, fun, etc.
8. Ask people online to review your website. You can use the comments you get to improve your web site or you may turn the reviewer into a customer.
9. Out source part of your workload. You’ll save on most employee costs. You could out source your secretarial work, accounting, marketing, etc.
10. Combine a product and service together in a package deal. It could increase your sales. If you’re selling a book, offer an hour of consulting with it.
I-key Benney, CEO