10 Things You Should Try To Barter For Before Buying
1. Information Products – it could be ebooks, "how to" videos, cassettes, magazines, newsletters, paid e-zines, courses, etc.
2. Advertising Space – it could be banner ads, ezine ads, ebook ads, magazine ads, newspaper ads, tv ads, fax ads, online classified ads, etc.
3. Web Hosting – you could offer a free advertisement for their web hosting service on your site in return for free or discounted hosting.
4. Software – it could be for tax software, web site authoring software, accounting software, newsletter software, graphic design software, etc.
5. Writing/Editing – it could be for web site content, promotional articles, press releases, e-zine articles, promotional ebooks, etc.
6. Accounting/Bookeeping – you could offer a no cost advertisement in exchange for their accounting and booking services
7. Consulting – it could be market consulting, legal consulting, computer/software consulting, business consulting, etc.
8. Copy writing – it could be for brochures, business cards, classified ads, sales letters, product packages, banner ads, promotional products, etc.
9. Merchant Accounts – you could offer no cost insert ads in your product packages in exchange for the option of accepting credit cards.
10. Internet Access – you could offer a no cost pop up ad on your web site in exchange for free or discounted Internet access.